If you are a little nervous about your upcoming IELTS Speaking test, the website IELTS.com includes a popular page on the Top 10 tips recommended by experts.
- Don’t memorise answers
- Don’t use big and unfamiliar words
- Use a range of grammatical structures
- Don’t worry about your accent
- Pause to think
- Avoid using fillers
- Extend your answers
- Smiling helps pronunciation
- Don’t speak in a monotone
- Practice common IELTS topics
We’ve decided to produce a video showing what these tips look like in practice! Check it out.