Worried about your IELTS Speaking test?
A FREE eBook Shows You All the Different Kinds of Tasks and Questions to Expect.
If you need to prepare for the IELTS Speaking test but don’t know how to start, then you need to read this.
One of the secrets to doing well in the IELTS Speaking test is …
Knowing what to expect
When you know the types of questions and tasks you could get, there won’t be unpleasant surprises. As a result, you will go into the exam feeling more confident.
And when you’re more confident, you will probably sound more fluent.
This is important because “fluency and coherence” is 25% of your band score.
However, just remember that studying questions and tasks is no substitute for full preparation. There are no shortcuts. If you have a very limited grammar and vocabulary, you need to work on those areas too if you want to achieve your target score.
Now that I’ve said all that, let’s look at …
Exactly what you are getting
The IELTS Speaking Guidebook is a collection of questions and tasks that you might hear in the IELTS Speaking test, based on reports by candidates and actual past tests.
The book includes five sections:
- Section 1: The IELTS Speaking test format (the structure of the test, how examiners decide your final band score)
- Section 2: Over 30 topics and 250 sample questions for Part 1 of the test
- Section 3: 72 sample cue cards for Part 2 of the test
- Section 4: Over 110 sample discussion questions for Part 3 of the test
- Section 5: How to answer if you don’t know what to say
As a follow up to the IELTS Speaking Guidebook, I’ll email you a 5-day series (one email for each day) of useful tips and videos to help you prepare for the Speaking test.
Just enter your name and email below to get started.